eagle360: Data Office and Geointelligence
Client have data from thousands of real estate transactions stored in versioned Excel sheets and stored on various departmental network drives. He needs a solution to:
- Store and view that information from a single point, through a unified interface.
- Cross-referencing the information from these transactions with data from external sources to offer an additional layer of value to users and obtain KPIs, maps, advanced filters, reports and comparisons at query time.
The client does not have the infrastructure of its Datawarehouse.
Value provided by Taniwa
We were with the client from the beginning in all steps of the project:
- Refining the RFP and completing requirements gathering.
- Presentation of technical and economic proposal.
- Designing and building all the infrastructure of its Datawerehouse
- Total project management: project management, development, testing and uats, deployment, environment management, demos to the end client, CI/CD, documentation and training.
Also, we have designed and built the infrastructure of its Datawarehouse
- Azure Synapse
- Azure Web apps